Traveling over fall break
Just a few reminders if traveling over fall break!
- Mask up: cover your nose and mouth with a mask when out in public
- Social distance: avoid close contact by staying at least 6 feet away from those outside your household
- Lather up: Wash your hands frequently with soap and water
- Avoid contact with anyone who is sick.
- Stay home if you or anyone in your household is sick or tested positive for COVID in the past 14 days prior to travel.
- Check your destination’s COVID cases at https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/index.html#cases_casesinlast7days
- Check your destination for any requirements or restrictions for travelers.
- Check with your employer and/or child’s school for any restrictions after traveling to a high-risk area.
Mask up – lather up – sleeve up – social distance